Learn Photoshop form the comfort of your own home with Photoshop Online Learning.
Here’s how it works …
- You complete our Online Learning Reservation by choosing 3 possible dates/times that work for you and making payment in full
- You will receive a link to store up to four photos you would like to work on during your session
- You will receive a link for your Photoshop Online Learning session. Approximately 5 minutes prior to the session you will receive a telephone call from your instructor who will assure that you can get online for the session.
- Once you are online, you will see your instructor’s computer with the latest version of Photoshop. You will be able to converse with your instructor, ask questions, watch the instructor as he/she teaches the process you want to learn with your photos and you can even try it yourself.
- Every possible attempt is made to record your session. Within 24 hours of your Photoshop Online session, you will receive a link to re-watch your video for up to 30 days at no charge. For an additional fee of $25, you may purchase and download your video onto your own computer. Note: these videos are for your personal use only. Sharing, copying, and/or resale of the videos is a violation of the United States Copyright Law and punishable by law.
Use this link to begin the booking process: Photoshop Online Booking Reservation